Sunday, May 10, 2015

Japan week #91

Hey everyone, it's been another great week! Elder skinner and I have been working way hard, and we've had lots of opportunities to teach, which has been incredible. We had zone training meeting on Tuesday, my very last one of my mission.  We rode a three hour train to asahikawa and spent the night in the same place we did last transfer, suehiro. And ztm was really good. I was asked for my last testimony to give my words of wisdom. They gave me twenty minutes to just talk about what I wanted to so I did. Before my testimony we sang because I have been given much, and I was bawling like a baby, and then my testimony started and I was still crying. But it was good. I got it together, and I ended up talking about work, comp relations, and putting your heart into the work, and it was wonderful. Bearing testimony is really the best thing in the world. I don't wanna ever stop.
   And then we also had a bbq with the ward, and had lots of investigators show up, and it was wonderful! Really was a great week, we also got to meet our baptismal date kid this week, and it was epic! He's such a dang kinjin! Have a great week! Bye bye!

    Love, Mike

1 comment:

  1. There are rumors circulating around Asia.

    IBCbet Touch the game to risk the game in all sports. Need at our site only. We are fully equipped to provide service to everyone. It has been around for more than 12 years, and it is an intimate gathering of internet gamblers across Southeast Asia. For all of us to be more faithful to our site. Today we will introduce you to know with sbobet168.
    With Sbobet is a sports betting site full of games. The service is open to the rules. Currently, there are many services available, with reference to the main website. We are known as the main agent who knows how to use the service is to play through the main website and transfer system through the agent website. In the present day, this has opened a lot of websites in the prototype.
    Sbobet is famous in almost all countries in Asia, because most people use the services of the general site that offers the game of luck. Because of the play, it must be the satisfaction of each one to play with the main site or our representatives. Sbobet

    ReplyDelete