Monday, July 7, 2014

Japan week #48

Hey everyone!! :) 
    This has been a fantastic week! I don't have a ton of time this week, so it'll have to be abbreviated this week but, it's been a stellar week!
       We have had a lot of success finding this week! We in particular met an old investigator named M San, and he's flipping amazing. We just showed up at his house yesterday evening, and he flipped out when he saw us. He was way excited and let us in, and we talked for a long time about him, his life, his previous experiences with missionaries, and it was all really great. :) 
     I was recently reading a talk from Elder Holland talking about how the Lord likes to test us and see how long we'll endure and persevere. And he was saying in it that it's always the last house, the last 30 minutes, and it's always raining. ;) And that's when we see the crazy miracles, and this week kinda confirms that for me. :P We've been working our butts off all transfer seeing basically nothing, but right here in the last week of the transfer, we find about 3 or so really good people that I feel have a ton of potential. :) The blessings don't always come immediately, but they definitely DO COME! :) Of that I know!
     So I'm horrendously sorry that this is so short but, it is what it is. 
     Have a great week everyone!
    Love, Mike
P.S.  I met my new Mission President. He is... AMAZING. He did a big fireside, and blew all of our minds. He's way nice, and he's crazy fluent in English, but I only ever talk to him in Japanese because I like Japanese more. :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment