Sunday, August 24, 2014

Japan week #55

Hey!! :)
   This has been a very fun and crazy and sad week!
       Transfers have come and gone, and things went down! First off, my four man apartment is now only a two man! And because of that, I got all of the other elders investigators...which is NUTS. I now have four people's work to do this transfer, and only half the people to do it all. It's going to be nuts, I've actually been a bit stressed about it. :P It's going to require some HARD work this transfer, harder than before!
     My new companion is elder numano from kanagawa. He's on his fourth transfer, and I'm his first american companion! So this is going to be an extra fun transfer. ;) I hope he likes working his butt off, because that's how I like to roll!
    So we had a baptism scheduled for last saturday, but we haven't been able to meet him for two weeks, so it dropped. :( Which makes me way sad! He's way cool, and he's way prepared, and he needs to get baptized!
    It's been way fun having a native companion again. It's been four transfers since my last one, and it feels like forever! My japanese is going to get so much better! ;) He really wants to learn english a lot too though, so we're going to have to figure out something to work there. I'd rather just speak japanese! ;) who needs that english!
    So yeah, this transfer is probably going to be one of my single hardest ones, but also probably one of the best. Lots of work, lots of fun, and lots of miracles. It's the best combination, and in my eyes its the best way to dendo. :)
 love you all very much! Can't wait to hear from you soon!

   Love, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment