Monday, September 1, 2014

Japan week #56

Hey everyone!! 
   This has been a way fun week! :)
         Elder Numano and I have been working our butts off, and we've had a great week. :) We've been able to teach a lot of really good lessons, and we have a lot of good people that are making some great progress. We have one investigator, who has a baptismal date for this Saturday, the sixth. He has his interview tomorrow, and we're very excited! He has been making really good progress, and he's totally gonna make it. :) We're WAY excited! 
   So, just a few details about Elder Numano. He's from Kanagawa Ken, close to Tokyo. He has been out on his mission for about 4 months now. He's on transfer four, and he's Elder Kozuma's (one of my previous comps) bean! So that's way, interesting! :P Lots of stories between the two of us to talk about. :) It's been way fun!
 I was kinda nervous about getting a Japanese comp again, since I haven't had one for so long, and because I've only had one. But it's been a blast! We have SO MUCH FUN everyday, and he told me that his goal for this transfer is to work harder than he ever has before. So that made my VERY HAPPY! ;) 
    Looks like everyone is having a great time, and I love it. :) 
        Thanks for all you're love and support, and I'll talk to you all soon! 
 Love ya!

  Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment