Monday, October 13, 2014

Japan week #62

Hey Everyone! 
   This has been quite the week! I've been WAY busy with the new zl responsibilities, and it's been nuts. Meetings, and planning, and scheduling, and splits, and all sorts of other stuff has to get done, and Elder Kojima and I have to do it all! But it's been a blast! :) Elder Kojima is a stud as well! We have so much fun everyday, and even though in our area we have NOTHING at the moment, I have no doubt that good is coming. :) It's been incredible.
  Because of all of our ZL stuff, and meetings, and GC, I don't have too much to write about. But General Conference was incredible, as I'm sure everyone agrees. I can't believe I was never stoked out of my mind for GC before the mission. :P Like a great friend of mine said, it's like Christmas. ;) I feel like I learned a lot, and I can't wait to put it all into work with my zone, my area, and my self. 
  I do like the ward here a lot too. There is about 20 members, and they're all pretty old, but there is one recent convert who has two really young kids. And since we're the only ones who have the energy to handle them, they swarm us non stop. Those kids LOVE US. It's nuts. One is a about 2, maybe 3 years old, and the other is about 6 or so. And church and every other time we see them is crazy. They climb all over us, and there's nothing we can do about it. But they're so gosh dang cute! :P Haha!
  Anyways, love you all so much! Thanks for all the love and support!
     Have a great week!

        Love, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment