Sunday, October 19, 2014

Japan week #63

Hey everyone!! :D
        This has been quite a good week! We had one big event, and that was a blast! And then it was a regular week of work, but that's what I love, so. ;) No complaints here!
         As zone leaders, once a transfer we put on a big training meeting for the zone, and we did ours just this past week on the 16th. And it was way good. :) We talked about a theme that we received from President Nakatsuka, Gathering the Elect. And it was way fun! We got to talk a lot about finding, and faith, and what we need to do to receive revelation to find God's elect, and it was a blast. :) I was a little bit nervous at first, but true to form, as soon as we got started I had no problems! :) We've recently been blessed as a mission with lots of baptisms, and so because of that, we are now a little low on investigators. So that's where we need to focus now. Especially in my zone. We don't have a lot of good progressing investigators, and so we're gonna have to work hard from here on out to get those numbers and people back up! :) 
    And aside from that, this week was normal. Elder Kojima and I have been working hard, and we've been able to increase our teaching pool to about five people since I've come here. We had literally NO investigators when I came, so that's a pretty dang sweet miracle. :) We have one lady who is a former investigator of the sisters, and since the sisters are gone now she is talking to us. And she might be able to make it to baptism this transfer. Elder Kojima and I at the beginning of this transfer had no investigators, but made a goal of a baptism. And I think we can do it! :) We're doing all we can to make it happen! 
   One funny thing though with one of our new investigators. We have a new investigator called.... ready? Internet. :P We went to an appointment that we had, and talked to her through her intercom for about 45 minutes. I asked her if we could talk at the front door, and she was like, 'Woah, take it easy. I don't know you guys! I can't trsut you guys yet! So, call me internet, and if you want to talk, we can talk like this.' :P Elder Kojima and I were DYING. That ISN'T normal by the way. ;) Haha!!
    And then today, since our zone is in the city and we're all fairly close to each other, we can do a zone activity! :D So we're doing that today! Elder Kojima and I planned a zone olymipcs, so it should be great!! :D 
  Thanks for all you do everyone! Love you!

 Love, MIke

No comments:

Post a Comment