Sunday, September 14, 2014

Japan week #58

Hey Everyone!
      This has been a really fun week! Elder Numano and I have been working hard and we've been seeing lots of good things! 
   First off, our investigator M san got permission from his wife to get baptized! So that's exciting! The whole family should be here in Sapporo by the end of this month, so that's good news. :) No more of this misscommunication stuff! He's been doing really good, and he's been coming to church for a while now, so we're very excited to see him get baptized. And hopefully we can throw some of his family members in there too. ;) Haha!
   K San, another investigator of ours, also came to church last week! He had a BLAST and we taught a really good lesson afterwards. :) We also had a dinner appointment with a member with him this week, and we taught another lesson there, and it was really good. :) He's progressing very well, and I'm VERY excited to see where he can go! 
   So just a funny experience. :P Funny to iu ka... I prayed for the first time in English in over a year this week! :P It was awful. I had NO IDEA how to say what I wanted to say. I honestly felt like I couldn't speak in English. :P The Japanese hasn't effected my regular speech, but I do find it hard sometimes to do things in English. Like church meetings, and praying... :P Just thought you guys might get a kick out of that! :)
  And I have a really special experience that happened yesterday! So since I'm DL I have to interview my district's baptismal candidates before baptism! And I got to do my first interview with one of the sister's investigators! And it was DEFINITELY the biggest spiritual experience of last week. :) It was way special getting to spend some 1 on 1 time with someone with such a young new testimony that is just burning, and is so excited to receive baptism and all the blessings that this church and gospel have to offer. :) I was blown away by how amazing that time was. 
  This week should be fun. Looking forward to more hard work, and to seeing more miracles. :) Should be a blast! I can't believe how fast this transfer has been going! Just a little under three weeks and it's over! O.O NUTS! 
   I love you all so much! Thanks for all you do!

 Love, Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment