Saturday, January 10, 2015

Japan week #73

Hey Everyone!!  
 It's only been a few days since I emailed, so I really have nothing to write about. We finsihed up our crazy schedule stuff, and now we're getting back to regular work and it's been great! 
  We did have lots of fun with the new years though. We had a lot of dinner appointments, and it was a blast. Lots of full stomachs, and members forcing more in, I love it! ;) Its great at this time of year to see how everyone here just opens up and shows so much love. For a very internal, not really interested in what's going on in other's lives kind of culuture that Japan has, I love seeing this different aspect of everyone. I'm sad that it's over, but it's been a blast, and an incredibly memorable one for my last in japan. Love you all! 

 Love, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment