Sunday, March 15, 2015

Japan week #83

This has been a crazy week! We have had NO TIME in our own area, since we had splits, and meetings, and all other sorts of craziness. I keep thinking I'm gonna get time to work in my area, but it just doesn't work out that way. :P this has been such an incredibly busy transfer, and now it's over, feels like it's only been a week. Can't believe it! We had a busy beginning of the week with District Training Meetings, and Stake Mission meeting. Since we're the zl's, we were invited to attend, and talk with the stake leaders about the work in the surrounding areas, and talk about how we think we can move forward better with the members and what not. It was way cool! It's my second time attending it! 
  I also had my temple recommend interview with President Nakatsuka this week. Can't believe it's already been that long! :P 
    And then on Friday, we had a fun day of splits....a VERY exciting day of splits. During personal study, my split companion gets a phone call from President Nakatsuka, asking if he can come dendo with us today. :P So we ended up just working with pres all day. We did LOTS of housing, and had one lesson, and it was a BLAST. Freaking President Nakatsuka is SUPER good at dendo, and it was a blast getting to spend so much time with him in such an organic normal situation. It was super cool. AND SUPER out of nowhere. We were freaking out after the phone call ended. Dendoing with Kaicho...nerve wracking, but dang did I learn so much! :) 
  And then this sunday I was able to go a broadcast of Elder Russel M. Nelson speaking from Tokyo! Was way great, and he was super bold to the Japaense members, talking about now is the time to step up our game, and just testifying hardcore. :) LOVED it. At one point he asked all the full time missionaries, where ever they were, to stand up and show ourselves to the members. And it was way cool. :) And that was our week!
 This trasnfer has been unbelievably fast, and I can't believe that it's over...Calls are tomorrow, and then I 've only got two trasnfers left until this is over....Can't belive it. I've loved every second of it, and I can't wait to slay the rest! :D Love you all so much! Thanks for your constanst  support!

 Love, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment