Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Japan week #84

Hey everyone! This has been a GLORIOUS week. :) I have been transferred! And because of a big ipad training meeting we had on Monday the 23rd, we transferred late, and that's why I'm emailing today. I have been transferred to an area about thirty minutes from Shiroishi, called Ebetsu. Just a small little community that sits on the outskirts of Sapporo, and there is NOTHING here. :) I love it! It reminds me quite a bit of Otofuke, but just a tich bit bigger. So it's obviously not a very exotic area, but dang do I love it! :) My new companion is Elder Skinner, on transfer two. So I am his new trainer! Which is WAY dang cool! The funny thing though, is that his name is very misleading. He's Japanese. :P He's a half, Dad is American, but he's lived in Japan his whole life, and although he can speak English, his Japanese is much better, and much more natural. So it's a weird situation, but we get along DANG well. :) He is a VERY dedicated missionary, and wants to be super strict and obedient and WORK. Which is my life so... :D We're going to have a great transfer. ;) HAHA!
    I got to Ebetsu Monday afternoon, and we've been working our butts off, and it's been great. We don't have any investigators right now, which seems to have been the pattern for my whole mission. :P I always go to areas that need investigators. I love the area, I love the members, and I have a drive, and a fire, and a passion to work and do all I can in a way that I've never felt before. I have SO MUCH desire to put EVERYTHING I have on the streets these last two transfers, and come back home in a body bag. :) Cannot wait to see how these last two go. I am no longer ZL, and I'm not a DL either. I am just a trainer, ready to work. When Elder Skinner and I had our first weekly planning session I was telling him about what we were going to do this transfer, and about what I'm feeling, and he was like, 'What kind of missionary are you? I LOVE IT!' So we're DANG excited to work together. :)
   My last week in Shiroishi was very good, and very sad. I have LOVED that area, and I miss everyone in it so badly. Since we had a week before transfers I was able to say goodbye to lots of people, and that was nice. They will forever be a part of me, and I can never forget the great time I spent there. :)
    I love this work, I love Japan, and I love what I have learned, and am learning. I know that this is EXACTLY where I need to be, and I wouldn't trade this for ANYTHING in the world.
  I love you all, and cannot wait to see you all soon! :)

 皆様への愛を込めて、Elder Dialogue

No comments:

Post a Comment